THE FIFTH BEST SUSHI IN THE WORLD IS FROM MALAGA AND IT’S CALLED KUROBI
Kurobi, a new “Sushi delivery and take-away” restaurant, by the hand of the well-known chef Carlos Navarro, who in the World Cup of Sushi celebrated in Tokyo in 2016, obtained the fifth position.
Kurobi is committed to maximum quality, both in ingredients and in the preparation, and thus becomes a reference in delivery thanks to
- Authentic, quality, unprocessed, preferably organic and local ingredients, from sustainable fishing and cultivation…
- Elaborations and recipes delicately handmade and taking care of each and every detail
- Limited daily orders in order to preserve quality
- Deliveries in the shortest possible time, about 15 minutes from the time the order is placed, and with “eco” electric motorcycles
- – Ecological, recyclable and compostable packaging that helps to respect the environment